Let’s face it. We’ve all had those days where we feel less than stellar in our own skin. Where we struggle to feel confident and comfortable with our appearance.
Typically this can lead to beating ourselves up for not being as fit as we would like to be. Or being upset with ourselves for having a bowl of ice cream at the end of the night.
So how do we get out of our own way and get ourselves out of our body image funk? How do we begin to cultivate more body confidence so that we have immense self-confidence?
In this episode I share the five tips on how to work through any negative body image thoughts. So that you can create a positive and healthy body image.
5 tips for improving your body confidence
In episode 004 we chat about:
- Beginning to recognize your triggers and how to stop playing the comparison game
- Ways to avoid negative body image traps that are keeping you stuck
- How to speak more positively to your body
- An exercise for snapping yourself out of your body judgements
- Cultivating gratitude for your body in any moment
Schedule a free Food and Body Freedom session to help you begin to implement many of the tips shared in this episode: https://bit.ly/food-and-body-freedom-session-podcast
Connect with me on IG and tell me which tip you’re going to put into practice today: https://www.instagram.com/ionlycameforthecake1/