Balance seems to be the word of the year. Or maybe it’s always been the word and feeling we chase after, but in 2022 we’re hyper-sensitive and aware of how much it’s lacking in our lives.
What we’ve got to understand is that balance can and does exist. It just looks different for each and every person.
There are three main tools I use to create balance in my life with a full-time job, being a mom (two under 3), a wife, a business owner, friend and more.
You don’t have to do it all as a mom, and there are absolutely ways to create balance in your own life as well.
Three tools you NEED to balance work, self care and relationships with ease
In episode 013_ we chat about:
- Why you will never find balance
- Why you need to set (and stick to) your boundaries if you’re ever going to create balance
- One word to keep in your vocabulary if you value your time and energy
- A Sunday night routine that will change the balance game
- Connect via Instagram
- Get on the email list to stay up to date on new episodes
- Free Guide: 3 ways to balance your life
- Check out the blog post