Are you setting boundaries or expectations?
There really is a difference. When you have expectations, they’re typically not voiced and you expect others around you to know what you need, and what your boundaries are.
On the other hand, boundaries are clearly stated and are not to be crossed.
But in the world of ‘yes’ and wanting to do it all as women and mamas, how do we communicate and set those clear boundaries?
How you can set boundaries you’ll actually stick to
In episode 014_ we chat about:
- Why having clear boundaries can help you overcome burnout
- How Human Design plays a role in setting clear boundaries
- Who you should check in with before ever saying yes
- The one thing we all have a tendency to do that is ruining our boundary setting
- Connect via Instagram
- Run your Human Design chart
- Connect with Chelsea, my favorite human design coach
- Free Guide: 3 ways to balance your life
- Listen to Episode 13 for balancing work, self-care and relationships