The struggle doesn't have to be real: time to make meal planning work for you!
If you’re tired of meal planning feeling like an overwhelming and daunting task and need a solution to making getting dinner on the table easier and faster, while also having some fun in the process, keep reading.
Ladies’ Night In Meal Planning Party is the answer to your prayers! Gather your friends and host an exciting and interactive event where you’ll learn how to plan and prepare delicious and nutritious meals, all while having a blast!
I’ll guide you through the process of meal planning, providing tips and tricks to make it quick, easy, and enjoyable. You’ll get to make and take home a tasty recipe and discover new ingredients, all while bonding with your friends over a shared love of food.
And the best part? You’ll leave the party with a week’s worth of meal plans and shopping lists, ready to take on your busy schedule with ease and confidence. No more last-minute meal decisions or constant stops through the Culver’s drive thru – you’ll have everything you need to eat healthy and feel great.
What we'll do
In this two hour session:
- Learn how to make meal planning seamlessly fit and work within your schedule
- Learn all the tips and tricks to meal planning
- We’ll talk through meal shortcuts, why Pinterest shouldn’t be your first recipe stop and two different types of meal planning templates
- Determine your best times to meal plan, grocery shop and meal prep
- Make one delicious meal you can take home, and incorporate into your upcoming week’s meal plan
- Meal planning resources, including one month worth of fully completed meal plans with fun recipe ideas and complete corresponding grocery lists
- Groceries purchased by Eat for Life Collective and brought to the event (includes groceries for one, four-serving meal, one bottle of wine)
- No need to get fancy – mom bun and leggings are more than welcome!
Meal prep mess is my new favorite kind of mess
As a working mom, weekday mornings are VERY hectic. Danielle showed me a few simple changes to make to my meal prep routine, making it a cinch and making my weekday mornings MUCH less stressful.
Also – meal prep mess is my new favorite kind of mess! Overall, these small changes have made a huge impact on me and my family.
Included in the price for the event:
- Groceries for one meal, four servings
- One bottle of wine
- Meal planning resources (including two different styles of meal planning)
- One month worth of meal ideas with corresponding grocery lists
- All of my tips and tricks for meal planning to make it a seamless process for you and your family
- Lots of fun!
- This event is up to four guests total (host + three friends)
- This is an in-person event for women within 25 mile radius of Madison, Wi (please contact Eat for Life Collective if you’re outside this radius and want to inquire about additional travel)
- The event is to be hosted at the host’s home
- Eat for Life Collective will purchase all groceries 1-2 days prior to the event and bring to the host’s home
- Each participant needs to register for the Ladies’ Night In
- Host: schedule your event (below). Once you’ve scheduled your date, an email will be sent to remaining participants to complete their registration
- Host will receive a 10% discount applied a checkout