This is your beginner's guide to meditation
A consistent meditation practice has many benefits:
- Promotes better sleep
- Reduces stress and anxiety
- Improves symptoms of depression
- Relieves pain
- Boosts memory
- Sharpens focus and concentration
- And supports cardiovascular health
But how do you gain these immense benefits when you can’t even fathom having enough time to meditate because of your busy schedule? Plus the kids always around, or the dog won’t stop barking long enough for a quiet moment?
Meditation feels out of reach.
Like that thing your friend who has a less stressful job and no kids does on a regular basis. Who has time to sit for 30 minutes in quiet? You’re lucky to get five.
That’s exactly why the Meditation Crash Course was created.
The super busy woman who knows there’s benefits to a consistent meditation practice, but can never find the time to do it. Or does it once only to be interrupted and her mind couldn’t stop racing long enough to get anything out of it.
The Meditation Crash Course is for you if:
- You feel like you have no time in your insanely busy schedule
- You’ve tried to meditate in the past but you can only think about your to-do list when you close your eyes
- You’re feeling super overwhelmed and stressed out and can’t add another thing to your to-dos
- You have kids and no quiet time
- You’ve meditated in the past, but don’t have a consistent routine
- You’ve downloaded a free meditation app, but rarely use it
- Meditation feels like a nice self care practice that realistically will never happen
Grateful for clearing the mental chatter
Danielle’s calm, soothing voice, combined with gentle flowing music in the background guided me perfectly.
She helped me fully relax and clear my mind of mental chatter.
Everything she said through the meditation flowed so well into the journal prompts.
- How to start meditating: audio and PDF. Learn how to release the traditional expectations of meditation. How to fit it into your busy schedule. Different methods for meditation and how to use it to reduce stress and anxiety
- How to calm the monkey mind: audio and PDF. Get tips and tricks on how to actually calm the chatter in your mind. To stop thinking about your to-do list, unfolded laundry or all the other things you “should” be doing to receive the biggest impacts of meditation
- 7 exclusive guided meditations (10 minutes or less) that will be come your go-to’s:
- Reducing stress and anxiety
- Helping you sleep
- 1 minute deep breathing to calm your nervous system
- Calming the monkey mind
- Getting to neutral in triggering situations
- Movement meditation
- Journal prompts PDF to help observe thoughts and feelings from the meditation and any action steps you might take that day
You’ll be taken to Thinkific to purchase your Meditation Crash Course.
Post purchase you’ll be sent details on how to set up your account through Thinkific to access your Meditation Crash Course audios and PDF downloads.