Does your small business have a brand strategy? Do you know what your goals are, who your target audience is, where and how you should be showing up in your marketing, your brand’s tone and voice?
Without a brand strategy, your audience could be feeling confused about what you offer and how you can support them.
A confused audience doesn’t buy.
This means leaving money on the table by not having a consistent approach to your marketing.
The development of your brand strategy includes:
- One, one hour session to get to know you, your business, and goals
- Develop overarching brand strategy for social media
- Social media audit
- Audit of your current social landscape
- Competitor review
- Determine best social platforms and posting cadence
- Brand content pillars and key messages
- Brand tone and voice
- Target audience
- Help determine your pathway/funnel for clients and customers and how they can work with you
- Incorporation of your brand colors and fonts to ensure all assets are consistent with your overarching brand
- One, one hour session to review your brand strategy document